Verified Reviewer

1.9

The absolutely worst thing a person can do if they work in customer service/sales.

Every year a representative from this company calls and tries to sell filters because they are needed and under the premise that this maintains another years worth of warranty on the air purifier itself. This is normally not a problem.I bought two purifiers about 15 or 16 years ago, I have not been able to purchase replacement filters in about three years, due to finances, about 10 minutes ago James from the Fargo location, yes I am naming you James called my house and got my answering machine.

This is where the story normally ends right? No instead as my answering machine is playing the recording, I hear him in the background saying its been 3Fn years *** ! which is the last time, I purchased filters. I called James back I told him that I heard him talking in the background and told him to never fn call here again !!

And that he has already made his last sale !! and I told him hes lucky I dont come down there and show him how much of a *** I am !!

User's recommendation: If you are looking for a medical grade air purifier for your home or business try to find someplace who actually treats customers like they are people instead of ATMs.

Preferred solution: I would like to get James fired !! I don’t think the company has anything to offer that is worth as much as my dignity, Or the fact that all people like I am are ATMs that’s all we are worth we are not humans to them just money.

Midwest Allergy Center Pros: Great product.

Midwest Allergy Center Cons: Yearly phone harassment in order to try cell new filters.

Location: 3001 Main Avenue, Fargo, ND 58103

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Midwest Allergy Center Reviews