Chicago, Illinois
7K views 140 comments

I was interested in obtaining a High School Diploma so I seeked assistance from Midwest Adult Academy.I took the required exam and scored high on it and recieved a High School Diploma as promised.I was told by the administration assistant that the Diploma was recognized by several Colleges including M.A.T.C.

I attempted to get into M.A.T.C as well as several other Universities using that so called diploma and was denied.When I spoke with Midwest Adult Academy reguarding a refund or explanation I was denied that also.So,to anyone wishing to obtain a High School Diploma PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.

Review about: High School Diploma.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Midwest Adult Academy?

Comments

Alexandria
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239436

Liberty Just changed their name to NALB High School.NALB is with Illinois state board of education and not Vermont.

NALB require 24 credits to grad and is a college prep diploma, not 20 credits. The tuition is much lower too. Check them out.

7739 S.Halsted Street 773-982-7204 www.noadultsleftbehind.org

Yesss a complete scam, that diploma is NOT ACCREDITED! Now you can't find them anywhere to discuss this foolishness.

#1092095

I also have been trying to get my transcripts to enroll in to college.I try calling a number which is not in service .

I took an exam as well and paid $150. For it. I trusted this because they said it was a Christian based school.

All this time I thought I had a real high school diploma now I have to start all over .If anyone can contact theses people please post the info.

I got into a two year college in Alabama and transferred to a four year college all is well with me

I got one from them. So we can't used them for school...wow how fckd up

Yaya
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1008495

How much is liberty highschool

do anybody how to get your diploma from them if so can you email me @ michel_ashley1@yahoo.com

Trouble
to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1009654

I need help getting my diploma too if anyone know how I can get it please e-mail me onelovedt45@gmail.com I am up in age and I need it cause I can't get a job without it please help.

Just graduated june 20th from liberty and i will attend columbia college downtown. Thanks, mr. ellis and liberty high school

Anna
to Anonymous #1093575

Can you email me the info agronanna@gmail.com thanks