I made an order that had to be here on a certain date.I chose midwayusa because they guaranteed it would be shipped on a certain date.
Item shipped 2 days later. When I asked them what the deal was they claimed they never guaranteed anything, so I sent the email they sent me in big bold letters it said it would be shipped that day. They could of cared less they broke their word, and it cost me hundreds of dollars and my best customer.
A few days later they charged me again for a "back order", but when I talked to them before they said they canceled everything.DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Midwayusa Online Order
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst customer experience ever! Spent $2400 on the freestride. It broke in the first 3 months. Good luck getting help. Hold times exceed 30 min and customer service reps are..."
- "Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial. Had this last year...no problems. When I accessed..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I am so glad to finally be in my last year of college. Let me tell you, going into debt to pay for school to take classes I hate and..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."