I arrived to LAX airport, I had to take 2 shuttles to get to the Midway office. Staff is rude and ignorant.

Unable to speak to someone regarding my issue. I was told I had to wait in line. The line was long it extended outside the building and wrapped around. I explain the situation that my wallet was stolen in the airport and they had me wait in line for 2 hours to tell me they couldnt do anything about it.

I have a dmv/DE Mobile ID and I was told I couldnt use. However I could use a printed copy? Just horrible service and staff. Its currently 2:23 pm and my flight arrived at 10 am I have wasted 3 hour of my trip because of this horrible company.

They requested a copy of my return flight if I didnt have it they couldnt rent either?

Ive used many rental companies before and I have never had problems with anyone until the company. I demand for your company to call me !

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

You demand? Who do you think you are?

You wait in line like everyone else. You also need to accept responsibility and not blame the car rental agency for you not having your wallet.

Midway Car Rental Reviews