Midas Furniture - Review about Damaged Sofa in Amman, 'amman
Sold a damaged Ashley brand sofa which had a smell as it was water damaged.sent another 1 two days later which also smelt of rot.No offer of refund, forced to exchange, then received another damaged Alan White & Co sofa.
The third sofa looks old and worn out.
Customer service of both Midas Furnishings and Ahsley and Alan White and Co have not been able to resolve our complaint by giving us a simple refund.Keep well a way from all these brands.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Dear Sir I am Mohamed Albander from AL-Teraz trading Company we are in Iraq we are very interest about your company product spicily the deodorant i have a keen desire..."
- "Hello, I am Rani Alabed, my wife on June 8th, found a dead bug in one of my daughter's new nappies (huggies 2) the bug was squashed between the layers of the..."
- "I am having a problem with VFR800 2008 without ABS model I bought 2 and a half years ago. More pictures and details in an attached PDF document. First 6 months..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."