3.0

Sept. 25, 2021, I went to bed around 11:45pm.

I woke up in the middle of the morning hearing loud noise and strong marijuana scent coming from the vent. I'm asthmatic, and I started feeling my throat was getting itchy, and I'm having a hard time to catch my breath. Furthermore, I grab the bottle of water and wake my best friend. she advised me to step outside and make sure to get some fresh air.

I went to the hotel lobby, and step outside got some fresh air. When I felt better, I spoke to the front desk and told him what's going on. I went back to the room with no sleep, it's our last day in NEW YORK, which is Sunday. It's 6:45am, so we decided to get ready to see 911 Museum instead with no sleep.

The hotel front desk told us they find out the guest who smoke marijuana that night and got charged for $250 for no smoking policy. Just to be fair, hotel management should compensate me for that one night of stay. My friend advised to call the corporate instead. But, I can't complain with the night shift front desk person, he was very kind and helpful.

He tried his best to catch those guest who's smoking marijuana. I asked the front desk if he can do something or if they have some Air freshener.

He offered, to spray Lysol in the bathroom. Its was a nightmare for me that Saturday night with no sleep. We check out Monday morning.

One more thing, when we arrived mm late that Friday, the guest spilled margaritas on the elevator so loud and wasted.

Hotel address:2912 40th Ave. Long Island New York 11101

Guest,

Rochel O Missouri

almost 7am in the morning

User's recommendation: Bed was comfortable. Front Desk was very nice.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri