Micro Touch One - OneRazor.com is Horrible, Microtouch Safety Razor my @$$
Stay Away! This razor is no bargain.
First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the advertised price.
I have been using this razor for about 2 months and just threw it out. I gave it an honest try.
The cheap blades cut the heck out of your face. And if you need to shave your head, forget it. No matter how slowly and carefully you go, you are bound to take a chunk out of your skin and wont be able to shave that spot for a week.
The blades are cheap and flimsy and do not stay sharp.
I’m going back to gillette.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product was garbage
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Safety Razor
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I placed an order and received an email that it was shipped on 12/7. Problem is IT WAS ONLY A SHIPPING LABEL. It NEVER shipped. I am disgusted by this..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7. I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me. I..."