100% full Not resolved

Stay Away! This razor is no bargain.

First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the advertised price.

I have been using this razor for about 2 months and just threw it out. I gave it an honest try.

The cheap blades cut the heck out of your face. And if you need to shave your head, forget it. No matter how slowly and carefully you go, you are bound to take a chunk out of your skin and wont be able to shave that spot for a week.

The blades are cheap and flimsy and do not stay sharp.

I’m going back to gillette.

Review about: Safety Razor.

I didn't like: Product was garbage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Micro Touch One?

Comments

I've used this razor for about a year and it does what it says, yeah it'll cut your face if you don't know how to shave, I can use one blade and get about a month worth of Shaves out of it, works great for me just like it did for my father!

nickchia
to Anonymous River Edge, New Jersey, United States #1089128

You must work for the company and are getting paid to say that. I've been shaving for 40 years and I know how to shave. The razor is garbage and the blades are CHEAP!