Michl R Kennel American Staffordshire Terrier Kennel
I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard, California.
The puppy arrived with bloody diarroeha. Vet diagnosed Giardia, but a resistant strain.
Vet costs added up to 2000 Dollar, Kelly Thorburn agred to pay 1000 Dollar, since the puppy was shipped out sick.
since the puppy could not be cured, we could not train her as a Service Dog, Kelly Thorburn promised a exchange puppy.
in the now 14 months since this happend and with all the written Mails, we have not seen one Dollar nor a replacement puppy.
this breeder is a scam. dont buy your puppy from Michl R
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- not paying the promised amount
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."