Michl R Kennel American Staffordshire Terrier Kennel
I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard, California.
The puppy arrived with bloody diarroeha. Vet diagnosed Giardia, but a resistant strain.
Vet costs added up to 2000 Dollar, Kelly Thorburn agred to pay 1000 Dollar, since the puppy was shipped out sick.
since the puppy could not be cured, we could not train her as a Service Dog, Kelly Thorburn promised a exchange puppy.
in the now 14 months since this happend and with all the written Mails, we have not seen one Dollar nor a replacement puppy.
this breeder is a scam. dont buy your puppy from Michl R
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- not paying the promised amount
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."