Michelle Quance Photography Poor Business Ethics, Sub-Par Photography

2 of 2 Michelle Quance Photography reviews

I am writing to warn other brides who may want to use Michelle Quance Photography.I worked with 2 of her employees-Summer and Kelly and spent $3170 on awful photography.

I cannot re-create my wedding day and I have only 5 decent photos of the 460 photos taken. Lighting was poor, photos were not focused properly, they were not clean or crisp. Above all I was promised natural-looking and non-posed, photojournalistic photos. Michelle did not deliver and does not stand behind her work.

She refuses to refund my money and has consulted a lawyer as she has read some of my online complaints and comments.

Search elsewhere for a good quality photographer who will deliver.I have been in tears over my photos and it has cause stress in mine and my husband's marriage since we have received the photos.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Michelle Quance Photography reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Michelle Quance

Aug 25, 2011 #334046

Please contact Michelle Quance Photography for the "FULL STORY". Also please note comments posted by KD416, the original author, as she tried to remove her complaint.

pissed at you!

Aug 04, 2010 #171906

she can't refund that money if she they already did the work! your dumb!

random

Aug 04, 2010 #171904

scottTheMan is real shut up and get a life, and go annoy your husband with these *** comment..if hasn't left you already!!!

friend of the quance's

Aug 04, 2010 #171902

wooow ur probably 60 years old and dosent understand real photography!! michelle quance photography is modern and timless!! so shut-up!

0 2 Reply
Jack

Apr 05, 2013 #633073

Wow. Great grammar. With support like yours, Michelle Quance photography must be very happy.

StephQ

Apr 06, 2010 #130701

ummmmmm that is my mom ur all talking about!!!! and u don't even know her!!! she is an amazing photographer!!!

0 1 Reply
anonymous

Apr 06, 2010 #130695

Michelle Quance is an amazing photographer!!!!!!!!!!! just shutup!!!

reviewer

Mar 10, 2010 #122580

UPDATE: I have attempted to remove this post (although I do stand by my words) however this site will not allow me to delete it.

Wow. 'ScottTheMan' it would appear your judgement over this particular matter and comments are about as accurate as your spelling and grammar skills!

AnotherShooter: I agree-buyer beware as with all services!

*If everyone will note, it was not Michelle's photography skills in question but rather her two fellow employees. If I didn't think she was qualified, I would never have contacted her to begin with. I have seen her photography and it is beautiful. This however, was an unfortunate situation.

Another shooter

Mar 10, 2010 #122480

Buyer beware. When hiring a photographer you neeed to do your research. Michelle is at the top of her game.

ScottTheMan

Mar 09, 2010 #122202 Lyman, South Carolina, United States

Awww, I'm sorry your pictures didn't turn out well. Maybe you should consider yourself lucky to have a man that tolorates your winning about it. Start living your life, take pictures of the good times you have if any. Get a life!

ScottTheMan

Mar 09, 2010 #122201 Lyman, South Carolina, United States

janetlynne69

Feb 28, 2010 #119197

I'm so sorry for your loss! You are so right in that you cannot recreate that day, you should definately get your money back! Good that she has a lawyer, now you can get one and the truth will come out.
As for this causing strain on your marriage, I TOTALLY understand. But, sweetie, the wedding day was the ceremony, the marriage is the event! It really would be nice to have those photos, but you will ALWAYS have your memories no matter what! Don't let this ruin your love twice, it would be such a shame. Take your 5 photos, copy them to keep them safe, then take them to a professional to see what can be done to enhance them, if you like. It is amazing what can be done with photos these days! You can even put an image of someone in one photo into another photo, so maybe there is a way to highlight the few photos you have of your wedding day.

And, then take more photos. And there will be many more! Your first of many things done as husband and wife, your children, your trips, so many wonderful things. Don't let her take these from you. Being angry or upset is understandable, but don't let a few photos that could have been lost in a fire years from now anyway, ruin your MEMORIES of that day. I know, easier said than done, but if your man was worth marrying, he's worth loving despite the missing pics. Convince your wedding party to dress formal and gather for photos if you want. I know you cannot recreate the entire scene, and you wanted natural poses, but
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michelle Quance Photography.
Filing a new complaint about
×