Michelle Quance Photography Poor Business Ethics, Sub-Par Photography
I am writing to warn other brides who may want to use Michelle Quance Photography.I worked with 2 of her employees-Summer and Kelly and spent $3170 on awful photography.
I cannot re-create my wedding day and I have only 5 decent photos of the 460 photos taken. Lighting was poor, photos were not focused properly, they were not clean or crisp. Above all I was promised natural-looking and non-posed, photojournalistic photos. Michelle did not deliver and does not stand behind her work.
She refuses to refund my money and has consulted a lawyer as she has read some of my online complaints and comments.
Search elsewhere for a good quality photographer who will deliver.I have been in tears over my photos and it has cause stress in mine and my husband's marriage since we have received the photos.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Photographer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."