Orillia, Ontario

I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a.American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro Car, American Prestige of New Zealand, ) for the sum of $4225.00:.

I wired the funds to their Bank as directed, on June 6 2012:. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up|. After wiring the funds, I got the run around!. The people in charge, George Auckland, and Michelle Liu, seem to not care;.

They have my money, and the product!

After several attempts to get my property, Michelle says she knows nothing about it, and that i should speak to George,.The run around continues/.

Until I recieve a full reimbursement, I will continue to post on every site I can find about these two.

Review about: 2007 Seadoo Gti Se.

Review #362056 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4225
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MICHELLE LIU GEORGE AUCKLAND?

Submit review

Comments

Mr Mr.
Orillia, Ontario, Canada #589332

As of today, empty promises. Time to turn up the heat.....

Michael George

Note to self.NEVER wire cash to anyone.

That is why God invented MasterCard.

Duh!:grin