Montebello, California

Michellin Tires: I had a set of four Michelin tire on my Chevy Van.They all had plenty of treadwear left on each tire.

One day while driving at 55-60 mph the tread on the left rear tire unwound from the side walls on both sides. The tread wrapped around the axle housing, with the result that the wheel locked up and stopped turning. This caused the van to start to spin on the freeway. It was all I could do to maintain control.

The photo shows what my tire and wheel looked like after the incident.

One of the reasons I have always bought Michelin tires is so that these kinds of things won't happen.But, I guess I could have bought the cheapest tire made overseas, in a country not known for making good products, and nothing worse could have happened.

Review about: Michelin Ltx Tires.

I didn't like: Tires fell apart.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Michelin Tires?

Comments

h.kitchener

Tires fail. It happens with many consumer products---even with some state leaders---as you should be aware of, living in California.

Union Liquid Soldier
to h.kitchener #1233425

...and this is why you are voting for Hillary?