Broomall, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

HAVE 4 MICHELIN TIRES THAT CAME WITH THE LEASE ON A 2014 ATS.WITHIN 1 YEAR AND 5,500 MILE 4 TIRES FAILED DUE TO SEPERATION OF THE SIDEWALL FROM THE RIM.

Related: Michelin Tires - Michelin Tire Defect

MICHELIN REFUSES TO WARRANT THE TIRES AND THE DEALER CLAIMS IT IT IS MICHELIN'S PROBLEM AND LEAVES THE CONSUMER PAYING $1200 FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS.

CALLED MICHELIN 5-6 TIMES WITHOUT RESOLUTION. THEN REQUESTED THE INVOICES, SENT THEM THE INVOICES STILL NO ACTION. TOOK THE CUSTOMER CARE QUESTIONAIRE AND STILL NO ACTION. ASKED MICHELIN HOW I COULD ELEVATE THIS ISSUE TO SOMEONE OF AUTHORITY OTHER THAN A CUSTOMER ATTENDENT.

THE ATTENDENTS STATED IT IS THEIR POLICY TO INSPECT TIRES TO VALIDATE THE WARRANTY AND I AS THE CONSUMER SHOULD HAVE HAD MICHELIN INSPECTR TIRES. ODDLY MICHELIN DOES NOT HAVE PERSONELL ON STAFF TO PROVIDE THE INSPECTION. ONE TIRE REPLACED 8/26/16, 2 REPLACED 5/23/16, 1 TIRE REPLACED 6/15/15. MICHELIN ALSO REFUSED TO PROVIDE A MAILING ADDRESS WHERE I COULD SEND A WRITTEN COMPLAINT AND PHOTOS OF THE TIRES.

MICHELIN ALSO STATES THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO REPACE OR WARRANT TIRES SINCE THE INSPECTION DID NOT TAKE PLACE.

THE DEALER INVOICES FOR THE TIRE REPLACEMENT CLEARLY STATES THE TIRE HAD A SIDE WALL BUBBLE OR SEPARARTION FROM THE RIM.I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH MICHELIN'S HANDLING OF THEIR DEFECTIVE TIRES.

Review about: 9598746 M2254018.

I didn't like: Michelin refused to honnor warranty, Customer service, Weak sidewall construction and quality, Tires fell apart, Michelin rrefused to honor the warranty.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michelin Tires Tires
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Michelin Tires?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1332287

I knew I couldnt be the only one with Michelin tire problems.Hello out there.

I have gotten nowhere with Michelin or Discount Tire where I purchased a set of four Michelin tires with a 90,000 mile warranty, which after all said and done means absolutely nothing. I am very, very dissatisfied. No resolution. Is there an attorney out there that can look into this for us.

As consumers there is only so much we can do before we run into block walls.Thanks for anyone that can help or direct us.