72 views
Verified Reviewer

I was told I would receive a call when my custom framing was complete, approximately 2 weeks after drop off. Three weeks later I called to inquire about framed golf flag and was told 'Oh yes, it has been here over a week..' Never received a phone call!

Went to pick up and was not happy with results. Flag was all bunched up, creased, not lying flat at all. I told the framing department I was not happy with how it looked. Was told a manager would call me in a day or two.

The next day, I was called and was told there was nothing they could do. The fIag had been sewn around all the edges and the buckling was a result of the embroidery. Iexpressed my dissatisfaction and ultimately picked up the framed flag. I returned home only to find out flag was not sewn around the edges, but only tacked at corners!!!

I am so angry with Michael's custom framing.

I have been a customer of their framing department for years but will NEVER do business with them again. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!

User's recommendation: They lost me as a customer.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Michaels Custom Framing Pros: Have always been a customer.

Michaels Custom Framing Cons: Not happy with how flag was mounted.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Michaels Custom Framing Reviews