Michael Stokes is a COMPLETE *** ARTIST!!

2 of 3 Michael Stokes reviews

Michael Louis Stokes Jr conned my mother out of $500k, her life savings to buy "gold" notes that were suppose to be worth 1.3 million at the time.After welcoming Michael into her home and befriended him she trusted Michael and his offer.

Couple weeks later Michael had changed his phone number and made off like a bandit with her life savings. If you know of Michael and are in communication with him, please do us a favor and contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY!!

He is NOT trustworthy and has a BLACK HEART!!He dabbles in and out of a lot of different business, real estate, finances, entertainment they are ALL SCAMS!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Michael Stokes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 30, 2014 #834200 Fresno, California, United States

Who should we contact if we see him? I'm a victim as well and I ran into him in LA. I'm so sorry that you crossed paths with this snake. He is a terrible person. I thought he has been in hiding but apparently he's decided to be visible again. Why hasn't anyone successfully taken legal action against him? I'm so disturbed that he continues to get away with these horrible crimes. What can we do to catch this horrible human being??

1 1 Reply
DICKHEAD

Aug 06, 2014 #852128

HE'S MAKING A MOVIE CALLED SISTERCODE STARRING EVA PIGFORD, AND AMBER ROSE.
HE NOW HAS AN INSTAGRAM @MOMENTUSMIKE

0 1 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1006861

All due respect:
You seem like a nice person.
Kind of *** too.

1 0 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1007097

He is a good guy. They are just very jealous of him.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Stokes.
Filing a new complaint about
×