Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a *** Artist Beware!!

2 of 2 Michael Louis Stokes Jr reviews

Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in real estate ventures, commodities, hedgefund scams etc..

If you are in contact with this person or have done business with this person in the past please contact the FBI immediately.

The housing market collapse was partly his fault because of the mortgage company he owned a couple years back was issuing bad loans to consumers. Now he is trying to put his hands in all sorts of money scams that you will never see a return on investment.

Please stay away from this man and his business, don't say I didn't warn you!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 2 Michael Louis Stokes Jr reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02, 2015 #1002921

Michael Stokes is a saint

0 1 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001389

This guy is a true angel!!!!

1 1 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001394

An Angel! are you his relative? He's a crook!

2 2 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001397

Look at that smile!!! He is truly a saint!!!!

0 5 Reply
FBIbustMichael

Mar 27, 2015 #964156 Salem, Oregon, United States

As someone who used to be a top shelf *** man, I can guarantee you that the posts attempting to make this guy look good are by the thief himself. He is attempting to obfuscate and cloud the accusations, so as to make himself look innocent. A common tactic amongst the low end as they are dumb enough to be caught up in the first place. He is just playing it off, as they say. Anyone dumb enough to trust someone that looks like that mope is beyond me anyway. His face just screams fraud lol.

4 0 Reply
Thetruthhurts

Jul 10, 2011 #310367

Michael Louis Stokes Jr, Is a true scam artist and is in San Diego CA, week in and week out, Hotels you can locate him at is the andaz in downtown San Diego, Also he scam'd me for money and made promises and broke his promises, This site is not even close to being half of the people he has attacked finnacially. Stokes everything catches us when we least expect, contact me for further information -

2 1 Reply
Loveshopping12

May 23 #1163525

I would like to talk to you and see if we can locate him and turn him over to FBI
Email me or call

Loveshopping12

May 23 #1163544

He in now involved in Avita water which just filed bankruptcy and The Game purchased the water to send to Michigan. I need to find this crook

Ryan

Mar 21, 2011 #262999

I doubt this guy "mr. real estate" would really be calling himself the "son of satan" in the comments below. Face it, this guy obviously hurt somebodys life and is now put on blast for it. Face the truth and it shall set you free!

1 1 Reply
mrsrealestate

Mar 20, 2011 #262769

Ladies and gentleman, please excuse my word and my husband's words. We attempt to be men and women of God, but have found ourselves in the Devil's hands. We are becoming a husband and wife of Satan - rather than of God, and we wish to make right of our wrongs. My husband wrote an explanation and apology letter earlier, and I support is 100%. I wish to apologize to Michael and the others I have dragged into this. I acted as a woman of no morals. Now, I wish to regain some integrity.
As my husband stated:
I am a snake. I am jealous and envious of his success and am now attempting to defame his name because I am not able to achieve success on my own. Obviously, my own business endeavors have failed - so I attempt to bring others down with me.
Do not trust my words, as I only speak slander and lies. I am unable to achieve financial stability on my own due to the fact that I have poor work ethic and lack the diligence, skill, and intelligence to succeed business wise or make money.
As a result, I am a liar and manipulator. I would post my real name, but I am a coward so I post under another name. Soon, I will reveal my identity, so that you all can hold me accountable for the negative posts.
At the very least, I am holding myself accountable for my actions and false words. I will reveal my identity, as I have said; however, I do not have the courage yet to do so.
I realize that jealousy is destroying my life. I am miserable and want
... Show more

0 6 Reply
mrsrealestate

Mar 20, 2011 #262768

As my husband stated:
I realize that jealousy is destroying my life. I am miserable
... Show more

0 3 Reply

Mar 20, 2011 #262766

I realize that jealousy is destroying my life. I am miserable and want others to be miserable along with me. Therefore, I started this lie and slander campaign, when, in fact, the campaign should be against me.
Michael, I apologize for the lies. One day, I will man up and handle my business.

0 2 Reply

Mar 20, 2011 #262762

0 1 Reply
hot boy

Mar 19, 2011 #262573

who would ever invest with this loser in the first place, you deserve your money stolen, this guy looks like a cross between a *** fish and a ex ***!!

RealBusinessManButNigga1st

Mar 19, 2011 #262559

Get the *** outta here Therealmrrealestate. You need to focus your time and efforts on more constructive *** than smearing Mr. Stokes.
this is just a waste of your time and if your businessman and real estate guy then you know time is money. So focus on getting more money and not smearing people's names.

1 3 Reply
Therealmrrealestate

Mar 19, 2011 #262517

Just to let everyone know - Michael Stokes wrote that comment below from me, I do NOT apologize for posting this comment. This man is a crook and needs to be brought to justice. He has done nothing but swindle me and my husband out of our hard earned money in to petty investment deals and scams. Michael if you are reading this please stop evading the law and turn yourself in. You have done wrong to a lot of people, we have built a strong case against you and you will not go far! God speed - Mrs Realestate

4 0 Reply

Mar 19, 2011 #262484

It's funny how I was about to do business with Michael and I come across the article. Thanks a lot to sites like these where we can bring people like this to justice. Maybe next time Michael..

8 0 Reply
Mr. TrustWorthy

Mar 18, 2011 #262076

I have know this man for over 10 years, Michael Louis Stokes Jr. is a man full of integrity, and obviously this person that left the complaint above is very envious of his success and knowledge.
Every idea he has ever helped me with is still flourishing to this day. He has been nothing but great to me, and my family. I truly believe that everything he touches will turn out to be something great.
The message before sounds like a women scorn, And I would completely ignore the everything they have stated, trying to slander his name. which is also illegal.

0 5 Reply

Mar 18, 2011 #262003

I also know Mr. B and he is also a snake. Trust No One!

2 1 Reply

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Louis Stokes Jr.
Filing a new complaint about
×