Michael Kors - Review about Handbag from Kitchener, Ontario

259 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a month ago, after I used it for a week, a hardware came out and the handle as well. I traveled to the closest store (115km), they sent it for repair. After 1 week I went back to the store to pick it up. Guess what!?! After 2 DAYS, another hardware came out and the same story.

I called MK customer service in USA ( I'm from Canada but I purchased the bag in Niagara Falls US side. Receipt is from US). They gave me Canada customer service phone #. Called over 15 times, nobody answers, just a robot asking to leave your phone# and they will call you back. NOBODY CALLED ME BACK!!!

Yesterday I called again Customer Service US, they said they will help me. They opened a case, gave me the number and told me to wait for their email and then to reply with photos. NEVER GOT THE EMAIL.

I started a live chat on MK website and the lady gave me the email address where to submit my issue: customerservice@michaelkors.com

Never got anything from them! I sent them 3 emails and nothing!

I wrote them on Facebook , nothing!

I never imagined they have POOR QUALITY MERCHANDISE

AND POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

This is the truth!

The hardware that first broke was grossly repaired. Watch the photo!

I will never buy MK again , and I will advise my friends to avoid this brand as well!!

I have Coach handbags that I used for more than 2 years and they are in perfect shape. Burberry as well. I supra estimate MK thinking is same quality!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Handbag
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #506135

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
259 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

Nov 15, 2016 #1240816 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Maybe a family member secretly wore it often and that's why it's falling apart

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.