Michael Kors - Review about Cleaner Conditioner from Charlotte, North Carolina

215 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK store and Belks where I purchased the bag and I am not pleased..I don't feel that with using ur cleaner that my straps should have changed color n become dry.

I am not pleased at all n I love my bag..I got some BS excuse about some "patina" which made no sense.A cleaner is a cleaner..it should have cleaned my bag not dry it out n make it dry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cleaner Conditioner
Review category
Shopping
review #610387

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
215 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

Aug 24, 2015 #1023885

You should never use leather "conditioner" it causes exactly what you have described. depending on the type of leather, way it was tanned etc. it can look nicer for a while then fall apart/dry out/crack/rot.
The best way to treat leather is not get it dirty/dry/damaged in the first place with proper handling.

1 0 Reply

Aug 26, 2015 #1024946

Thanks for the info but I used the cleaner because this is what I was told to do by the Michael Kors rep... I'm over it now...I still carry it from time to time n I've noticed other ppls bags like mine have tht same issue...I have other MK bags I just watch how I handle the straps that r light colored. Thanks again!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.