Michael Kors - No international shipping to Australia

49 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

why does Michael kore has international shipping to Canada and other countries, but not Australia?I'm so pissed off when i found out it doesn't support international shipping after i chose the handbags for mother's birthday gift.

why why why?

the quote that i got from Michael Kors"INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT OFFERED AT THIS TIME, PLEASE CHANGE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS AND TRY AGAIN" . i was freaking annoying when i saw this quote. I was planning to get contact with them online but i found out i could not.

because only people from united state and canada are allow to get contact with them through email.

I'm so shocked.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Shopping
review #935854

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 267 Michael Kors reviews
Ayrton B Carson

Oct 14, 2016 #1226728 Mentor, Ohio, United States

Every country has different rules regarding the importing of products and product safety. It is very possible that they can't ship to Australia because of Austrailan laws and import regulations. I would be willing to bet that the sites FAQ or help page mentions the countries they can or can't ship to.
If I understand you correctly you haven't actually lost anything since the site wouldn't take the order. If that is accurate then I am not sure why you are angry at them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.