MIchael Kors ring with stones that fall out

164 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125.I only wore it on special occasions and didn't want to expose the ring to water or anything that might tarnish it.

In October, i suddenly noticed that one of the stones had fallen out.

I contacted the company to ask their advice what to do, and they said that as i do not live in America,i would have to get it fixed locally where i live, which i did. It was not an exact match stone, (which is why i wanted MK to fix it) but it was ok. TWO weeks later, the stone next to it fell out! This time i managed to find the stone so i wrote again asking that if i was to send it to America would they fix it.

Unfortunately i have not had a reply back to my ever growing number of emails sent to customer service. I am shocked that my emails have not even been acknowledged!

I would like my ring to be fixed properly or to have a new ring in place, or at the very least my money back!!Until i have this resolved i will not be buying anything at Michael Kors or recommending my friends to buy anything either

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Michael Kors Ring
Review category
Shopping
review #742208

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
164 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

Oct 06, 2016 #1223186 Budd Lake, New Jersey, United States

I have the same problem, the first one I returned after a stone fell out and now the second one lost a stone. I contacted them and was informed that Fossil makes their jewelry. I contacted Fossil and was told to send the ring with original receipt plus $8.50 and they would look at it . I don't save every receipt and therefore I'm out $125.00. I thought Michael Kors was a reputable company.

0 0 Reply

Dec 12, 2015 #1077808

That's not good..but you have beautiful hands, and nails by the way

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.