Michael Kors - Handles have cracked

139 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago.After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed.

I wanted a replacement bag but it is no longer in stock. Belk offered me a return price lower than the original in that by now the receipt is misplaced. I contacted MK because I thought that they could repair the handles . After several emails and calls, I was told to send them the handbag.

I became skeptical as to whether I was communicating with a real person in that I was not given any concrete information as to how they would help.

I did not send the bag.

I had a problem with a Coach bag and was given complete details about the repair.I received my repaired bag as promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michael Kors Satchel Bag
Review category
Shopping
review #776820

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
139 of 267 Michael Kors reviews

Jan 29, 2016 #1102789

Must be a knock off.

Jan 28, 2016 #1102272

The exact same thing has happened to me, same bag, same store. I am embarrassed to carry the bag over my shoulder because it looks so bad. Looks like a knock off from the streets.

Jan 25, 2016 #1100419

The same happened to me. I live in Scotland and am unable to contact MK , no reply by email. They just do not care. I do hope you have better luck than me !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about
×