Michael J Sales - ASQ - Michael J Sales - The King of Washing Leads
Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is bigger than most may know.
Well - See for yourself.
Hmm… Who's the Owner/Principal of these (2) Auto Transport Brokerages?
Hmm that's a pretty recent review on TR for Weber Auto Transport - 07/25/2013?
Now Wait a just a Cotton Picking minute? Why is his phone number on Auto Broker Dispatch (Superflo Systems) site as "Mike Hampton?"
Why is "Ian" who is a Rep at Auto Broker Dispatch also a Rep for AmericanAutoShipping.com?
Now these Testimonials seem really suspicious all of a sudden. More bed partners perhaps?
Some aspects of his racket:
Buying and reselling used leads from his brokerages as well as other brokers.
His low end CMS AutoBrokerDispatch that he uses to wash leads as well
Preying on new brokers that are dumb enough to partner with him for Consulting under his ridiculous terms like squeezing you for a cut on every car you move for his worthless advice.
Years ago - he convinced 1 unsuspecting individual that was starting a company to name it "Reliable Car Transportation" to ride Reliable Carriers Inc's Coattails and deceive customers. This landed the individual with a whopping $100,000 Judgement. Look it up.
And the list goes on and on.
So think twice before doing business with Michael J Sales or any of his many lead washing aliases/companies.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asq Autoshippingquote Com Inc
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen...."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."