MFI Miami and Steve Dibert Unethical Business Practices
Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in the housing bubble by lending sub-prime, NINJA mortgages to unsuspecting victims, and now cashes in by offering to investigate the validity of a home loan. He stole your money when he made the loan, so he steals it again trying to get it discharged.
Check the Web for his various reviews and the manner he conducts his business. There are a variety of stories about people who have used him as customers and not gotten responses. He trashes people who complain about him on his website and uses terms like bigot, Nazi, Jew Basher and others. And he claims to post information but most of it is false or slander against anyone he wants revenge on. If you challenge him he'll often respond calling you *** for taking out the mortgage.
Even if it's not business, he uses his website to trash peoples reputations by calling anyone he doesn't like a bigot or Nazi. Do your research. Google his name. Believe what you read. That many people is too much a coincidence for the same story every time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of professionalism
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Take down the online libel against people, stop calling them bigots or NAZIs or racists and jew bashers.
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host firstname.lastname@example.org or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."