Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Aug 09, 2023

Purchased used camper on Dec.13 2021, from Meyers RV Superstore of Branchville NJ. Was talked into extended service plan for $ 2995.00, and when asked what it covered before purchasing, was told everything from bumper to bumper except normal wear and tear, like brakes, tires.

RV was covered, with cover I purchased from Meyers, and winterized for winter. Spring of 2022, cover was removed, camper was sanitized and the family went camping several times that year. No issues. Winterized and covered the winter of 2022, and when cover was removed spring of 2023, I noticed the awning was tearing towards the front.

Called Meyers and set a date to drop off at their facility. (Tuesday May 30 2023) After sitting at Meyers for a few weeks, I received a phone call stating that a whole new awning had to be ordered, because the issue was the front arm not pulling awning tight to camper when retracted, and it would be covered under warranty. Well, the camper sat in Meyers yard until July 26 2023, after calling Meyers several times wanting to know what the status was, and someone always had to call you back, which NEVER happened. When the service manager was finally spoken to, it was the same answer ( dealing with the warranty dept.) So the camper was pulled out of Meyers on July 26, NOT REPAIRED, due to a camping trip.

Now the camper sits in my driveway waiting. The last call to Meyers was August 3 2023 wanting to know what's going on. This phone call was made to the general manager and he said that he would check and someone would call back. Guess what, no one called back.

I called back the next day August 4, spoke to the general manager, letting him know that no one called me back. I finally got a call back that day from the service manager and was told that they still don't have an answer from the warranty dept., but Meyers went ahead and ordered the parts. I asked how long, and was told, not sure could be a few weeks. At this point it's been 10 weeks since the initial service call and NOTHING has been done.

I feel that I am being lied and jerked around to by this company. I always thought that you treated your customers right so they would come back and refer to family and friends.

Apparently that's not the case with these guys. I will NEVER purchase another item or refer Meyers RV to anyone, ever.

User's recommendation: BEWARE.

Preferred solution: My camper correctly fixed and not lied to..

Meyers RV Superstores Pros: Convenient to home.

Meyers RV Superstores Cons: Service sucks.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Meyers RV Superstores Reviews