Metropolitan Builders - Trashed my Yard and Damaged 'MY' Fence!!!
Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the damage.This included busting off two of my wooded posts at the ground level and they left the portion of the post under ground still in the old concrete.
They took down the temporary netting and left a hole in my side of the fence which allowed my dog to escape from my yard and roam the neighborhood one night. Then they trashed my yard with all their debris and left it there for weeks and spilled stain on my walkway and never cleaned it up. My neighbor was dealing with them since he contracted them and was getting nowhere with the company so I called them directly and was hung-up on by Jim Moya when I asked about him cleaning up my yard. He would then not answer my call or return my voicemail.
My neighbor finally moved all the blocks that they moved from another section of my yard so they could use for the temp fence and left them lying around.I would not recommend using this company for any reason and my neighbor is very un-happy as well.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire..."
- "I was selling on EBAY. I had 100% perfect feedback. I had 10 Stars and was on my way to a successful selling account on EBAY. All my customers were..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."