Metropolitan Builders - Trashed my Yard and Damaged 'MY' Fence!!!
Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the damage.This included busting off two of my wooded posts at the ground level and they left the portion of the post under ground still in the old concrete.
They took down the temporary netting and left a hole in my side of the fence which allowed my dog to escape from my yard and roam the neighborhood one night. Then they trashed my yard with all their debris and left it there for weeks and spilled stain on my walkway and never cleaned it up. My neighbor was dealing with them since he contracted them and was getting nowhere with the company so I called them directly and was hung-up on by Jim Moya when I asked about him cleaning up my yard. He would then not answer my call or return my voicemail.
My neighbor finally moved all the blocks that they moved from another section of my yard so they could use for the temp fence and left them lying around.I would not recommend using this company for any reason and my neighbor is very un-happy as well.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."