Metropolitan Builders - Trashed my Yard and Damaged 'MY' Fence!!!

1 of 2 Metropolitan Builders reviews

Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the damage.This included busting off two of my wooded posts at the ground level and they left the portion of the post under ground still in the old concrete.

They took down the temporary netting and left a hole in my side of the fence which allowed my dog to escape from my yard and roam the neighborhood one night. Then they trashed my yard with all their debris and left it there for weeks and spilled stain on my walkway and never cleaned it up. My neighbor was dealing with them since he contracted them and was getting nowhere with the company so I called them directly and was hung-up on by Jim Moya when I asked about him cleaning up my yard. He would then not answer my call or return my voicemail.

My neighbor finally moved all the blocks that they moved from another section of my yard so they could use for the temp fence and left them lying around.I would not recommend using this company for any reason and my neighbor is very un-happy as well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Metropolitan Builders reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.