Metro Mattress - Poor quality of bedding and poor customer service

1 of 30 Metro Mattress reviews

Their add says if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can exchange for a new purchase within one year of the purchase.I was delivered a box spring with a torn netting and the wood cracked on the box spring after one use.

The bottom of the mattress had dirt stains on the bottom of it as if it had been lying on a warehouse floor. I contacted the store and described the issues. After waiting quite some time they finally sent an inspector to my home took pictures and I was told for another delivery fee of $54.00 they would replace the box spring as for the mattress they want to again send an inspector to take yet more pictures of the mattress. This is not even an issue of not being comfortable with this bed this a manufacturer defect with this bed and gross mishandling of the product.

Then I was told well I bought a cheep bed so what do I expect ?

This is the worst customer service I have ever delt with .I want a new bed and will not pay another penny for it not even delivery I paid that already.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Not much
  • What I disliked
    • Bed is defective and customer service not very helpful

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
I would like a new box spring and mattress without another delivery charge
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Metro Mattress Mattress Replacement
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #990629

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Metro Mattress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 30 Metro Mattress reviews

Jan 16 #1271578 Albany, New York, United States

I bought 2 mattresses and was told I would be contacted for follow up and be eligible for 3 gift cards after a review of my experience. I have not been called or contacted via e mail for anything. I do not care about the gift cards but do not like being lied to. I plan on returning my mattress so we shall see how that goes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.