Their add says if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can exchange for a new purchase within one year of the purchase.I was delivered a box spring with a torn netting and the wood cracked on the box spring after one use.

The bottom of the mattress had dirt stains on the bottom of it as if it had been lying on a warehouse floor. I contacted the store and described the issues. After waiting quite some time they finally sent an inspector to my home took pictures and I was told for another delivery fee of $54.00 they would replace the box spring as for the mattress they want to again send an inspector to take yet more pictures of the mattress. This is not even an issue of not being comfortable with this bed this a manufacturer defect with this bed and gross mishandling of the product.

Then I was told well I bought a cheep bed so what do I expect ?

This is the worst customer service I have ever delt with .I want a new bed and will not pay another penny for it not even delivery I paid that already.

Review about: Metro Mattress Mattress Replacement.

I liked: Not much.

I didn't like: Bed is defective and customer service not very helpful.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $464
Preferred solution I would like a new box spring and mattress without another delivery charge

Had an Experience with Metro Mattress?

Submit review

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1271578

I bought 2 mattresses and was told I would be contacted for follow up and be eligible for 3 gift cards after a review of my experience.I have not been called or contacted via e mail for anything.

I do not care about the gift cards but do not like being lied to.I plan on returning my mattress so we shall see how that goes.