Metro Kia - Cashed our deposit after not finding us a car!
We went to Metro Kia in Raynham Ma.looking for a 2013 Rio SX hatchback.
We knew from calling around it was a hard car to find. The salesman told us he found one but it was a fairly long way away and we would have to leave a deposit to show we were serious about the car. We were told " the check will only be cashed if we find the car you want and you purchase it". It will " keep anyone else from being able to purchase the car before you".
This was on a Sunday, we were told the car would be in on the following Wednesday for us to look at. On Wednesday we got a call telling us they could not get the car. We asked them to please keep looking and let us know if they find something and we would be looking also. We reminded them to please tear up the check.
Surprise Surprise when we got our bank statement we found out the check had been cashed AFTER THEY TOLD US THEY COULD NOT GET THE CAR. We called to demand the $500.00 back on Friday afternoon and were told there would be no one from accounting to give us a check until Monday after 10am. We arrived at 11am Monday and were snubbed for over an hour and the general manager refused to see us after THEY asked us if we wanted to speak to him. Finally after well over an hour someone we had never met before handed us a check and walked away.
We went directly to Metros bank to cash the check and waited 20 minutes for them to verify the check because Metro Kia is a DBA and the bank said they weren't answering the phone, at 1pm! we ended up getting the exact car we wanted from CENTRAL DODGE KIA OF NORWOOD. Turns out Metro reprints the window stickers with higher prices and we got the exact car from Central for $1200.00 LESS than Metro told us they could sell the car for, with a free remote starter thrown in. I will gladly travel an hour to do business with Central Dodge Kia rather than be treated like trash 15 minutes from home.
STAY AWAY FROM METRO KIA.They are your best friends until you say you are " still looking".
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2013 Rio Sx
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."