Middleborough, Massachusetts

We went to Metro Kia in Raynham Ma.looking for a 2013 Rio SX hatchback.

We knew from calling around it was a hard car to find. The salesman told us he found one but it was a fairly long way away and we would have to leave a deposit to show we were serious about the car. We were told " the check will only be cashed if we find the car you want and you purchase it". It will " keep anyone else from being able to purchase the car before you".

This was on a Sunday, we were told the car would be in on the following Wednesday for us to look at. On Wednesday we got a call telling us they could not get the car. We asked them to please keep looking and let us know if they find something and we would be looking also. We reminded them to please tear up the check.

Surprise Surprise when we got our bank statement we found out the check had been cashed AFTER THEY TOLD US THEY COULD NOT GET THE CAR. We called to demand the $500.00 back on Friday afternoon and were told there would be no one from accounting to give us a check until Monday after 10am. We arrived at 11am Monday and were snubbed for over an hour and the general manager refused to see us after THEY asked us if we wanted to speak to him. Finally after well over an hour someone we had never met before handed us a check and walked away.

We went directly to Metros bank to cash the check and waited 20 minutes for them to verify the check because Metro Kia is a DBA and the bank said they weren't answering the phone, at 1pm! we ended up getting the exact car we wanted from CENTRAL DODGE KIA OF NORWOOD. Turns out Metro reprints the window stickers with higher prices and we got the exact car from Central for $1200.00 LESS than Metro told us they could sell the car for, with a free remote starter thrown in. I will gladly travel an hour to do business with Central Dodge Kia rather than be treated like trash 15 minutes from home.

STAY AWAY FROM METRO KIA.They are your best friends until you say you are " still looking".

Review about: 2013 Rio Sx.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Metro Kia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion