Do you know what honesty is, apparently neither does metro ford.My girlfriend and I have to doing research on a specific vehicle, a 2011 dodge caliber in black.
In our luck we found one within our price range, color, description everything we wanted we were very happy. My girlfriend and I both requested information to be sent to each of us individually, and in a timely manner both of us were contacted, me by phone and email, my girlfriend threw the the phone and was able to schedule an appointment to see the vehicle, great we thought. Everything was going like a straight arrow. The day of the appointment to see the vehicle which was 03/02/13, the sales agent Katherine Gonzales called us in the morning to confirm the appointment, this was a great sales agent I thought.
Fallowing up her client, confirming the appointment great I thought. But for sure I was terribly mistaken, before going to the dealership we went to get a car loan from our bank, we were approved and were so happy, we were willing to purchase the vehicle on arrival to the dealership no questions asked, why would I, we did our research on THEIR website, THEIR sales agent contacted us saying was everything in order. In the end though after our loan was approved, I had felt skeptical. So I asked my girlfriend, " call them, let them know that we are an hour away from the dealership, and we don't want to go and the car is not there" well we called, and Katherine Gonzales said yes it's here, I'll see you when you get here.
Fallowing events are to be considered priceless in my books. We get to the dealership, and of course we had a set mind we don't want anyone else helping us out that's not Katherine, period. She deserves the sale. We get to the main lobby escorted by another agent.
And they tell us " oh, she's currently busy right now, but she said one of us can help you" in the back of my mind I'm thinking "what?" I have been in sales for 7 years and I would never turn over the sale if I knew I had one, and to just turn it over so Nonchalant, without not asking the client if they would like to wait is so unprofessional. Whatever though we we thought, okay show us the car.... We walk into the lot they tell us "we'll these are our new, and these are our used" and I said to this guy too. " I'm here for what I am looking for, that's it.
A 2011 black dodge caliber" 15 min pass with us walking around the lot not seeing the car. My girlfriend telling me, don't worry, she (Katherine) said they would have the car ready for us, there probably getting it cleaned. Ok I thought. The male agent comes back to us and says.
" oh it looks like we sold the car last night, but I can show......." Nope!!!!!" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence. " we came in for what we wanted and that's it. Thank you for your time" and we left. Next thing I do is call the dealership and I never spoke with her and I directly asked to speak with Katherine.
They seemed hesitant at first, she soon answered and I explained to her who I was and what my business was.... All she could tell me was " oh yes they just called me to say that it's wasn't on the lot, I'm sorry", !!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!! Sorry is not acceptable.
I told her " You said that the car was here, what, do you not know your inventory." I had explained to her that what she did was False Advertisement, and what they were dodging was a scam, and that they better have that advertisement down the fallowing day, or I would report them. She promised me that they would,,,,, another lie. Later probably 3 hours later I believe Danny Marks calls me and says. " Hi Mr.Ramos, I hear that your interested in a 2011 dodge caliber" " yes I am" I told him.
" we'll if your in the area I can show the car to you...... My response " You guys must not know your inventory of anything you have, I was just there and they told me the same *** your telling me, all you do is lie to your customers and state false advertisements. He said he'd get back to me..... Lie.
And look that ad is still up to trick another consumer.Super pissed
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Sale
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host email@example.com or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."