Do you know what honesty is, apparently neither does metro ford.My girlfriend and I have to doing research on a specific vehicle, a 2011 dodge caliber in black.
In our luck we found one within our price range, color, description everything we wanted we were very happy. My girlfriend and I both requested information to be sent to each of us individually, and in a timely manner both of us were contacted, me by phone and email, my girlfriend threw the the phone and was able to schedule an appointment to see the vehicle, great we thought. Everything was going like a straight arrow. The day of the appointment to see the vehicle which was 03/02/13, the sales agent Katherine Gonzales called us in the morning to confirm the appointment, this was a great sales agent I thought.
Fallowing up her client, confirming the appointment great I thought. But for sure I was terribly mistaken, before going to the dealership we went to get a car loan from our bank, we were approved and were so happy, we were willing to purchase the vehicle on arrival to the dealership no questions asked, why would I, we did our research on THEIR website, THEIR sales agent contacted us saying was everything in order. In the end though after our loan was approved, I had felt skeptical. So I asked my girlfriend, " call them, let them know that we are an hour away from the dealership, and we don't want to go and the car is not there" well we called, and Katherine Gonzales said yes it's here, I'll see you when you get here.
Fallowing events are to be considered priceless in my books. We get to the dealership, and of course we had a set mind we don't want anyone else helping us out that's not Katherine, period. She deserves the sale. We get to the main lobby escorted by another agent.
And they tell us " oh, she's currently busy right now, but she said one of us can help you" in the back of my mind I'm thinking "what?" I have been in sales for 7 years and I would never turn over the sale if I knew I had one, and to just turn it over so Nonchalant, without not asking the client if they would like to wait is so unprofessional. Whatever though we we thought, okay show us the car.... We walk into the lot they tell us "we'll these are our new, and these are our used" and I said to this guy too. " I'm here for what I am looking for, that's it.
A 2011 black dodge caliber" 15 min pass with us walking around the lot not seeing the car. My girlfriend telling me, don't worry, she (Katherine) said they would have the car ready for us, there probably getting it cleaned. Ok I thought. The male agent comes back to us and says.
" oh it looks like we sold the car last night, but I can show......." Nope!!!!!" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence. " we came in for what we wanted and that's it. Thank you for your time" and we left. Next thing I do is call the dealership and I never spoke with her and I directly asked to speak with Katherine.
They seemed hesitant at first, she soon answered and I explained to her who I was and what my business was.... All she could tell me was " oh yes they just called me to say that it's wasn't on the lot, I'm sorry", !!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!! Sorry is not acceptable.
I told her " You said that the car was here, what, do you not know your inventory." I had explained to her that what she did was False Advertisement, and what they were dodging was a scam, and that they better have that advertisement down the fallowing day, or I would report them. She promised me that they would,,,,, another lie. Later probably 3 hours later I believe Danny Marks calls me and says. " Hi Mr.Ramos, I hear that your interested in a 2011 dodge caliber" " yes I am" I told him.
" we'll if your in the area I can show the car to you...... My response " You guys must not know your inventory of anything you have, I was just there and they told me the same *** your telling me, all you do is lie to your customers and state false advertisements. He said he'd get back to me..... Lie.
And look that ad is still up to trick another consumer.Super pissed
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Sale
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."