Metal Roof Outlet - I am not happy with the work they did .
Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010.
The sheets have a gap of up to 1/4" where the shingles overlap. I spoke to the company and they said this was their normal quality of work.
They damaged my end wall siding which now will have to be replaced or repaired and painted. So that the other end walls match they will need to be done as well.
They damaged my eave troughs so they will need fixing and painting.
They do not have a good seal where the roof meets the end wall.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "Instead of burying the cable Rogers took the cable and ran it around neighbors house and over to my house using my eaves trough to anchor the cable. Rogers did..."
- "I have used splay many times. I loved the product up until I used the new Umbra color. The two toned one. Not only dis it turn out like ***...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."