Anthony C.Bland is a *** artist who runs a racket on the elderly through his corrupt office in Ft Lauderdale where he is a stockbroker/manager.

He and the stockbrokers at Merrill Lynch in his office prey on elderly and senior adults with assets. They *** them by running seminars promising fake returns on their investment so they can gain access to their financial information. They open accounts and extort their life savings. Anthony C Bland is part of the web of adult guardian racketeers and uses brokerage accounts to extort the assets of elderly adults who have been captured in guardianship.

Anthony C. Bland is a fraudster and he and Merrill Lynch should be avoided at all costs. Merrill Lynch lynches, threatens, bullies and intimidates family members who expose their corruption to attempt to silence them. This is a predator firm and the public must be warns.

Boycott and expose Anthony C.Bland and Merrill Lynch.

Review about: Investments.

I didn't like: Scam artists, Shyster company.

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Merrill Lynch?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.