I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart.About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair from their web site because they did not have my model.
It has been 3 months since I contacted them for the first time and I am still waiting for them to reply to me informing me that the new shoes they asked me to select are on the way.
These were my 3rd pair of Merrell shoes and probably my last.
In my correspondence with them I have included all the emails between Merrell and myself and I keep on being passed around between reps with no result.I firmly believe that my Merrell shoes are gone for good and so is my trust in the Merrell name.
Ben in New West, BC, Canada
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "FashionMia sent me the wrong product in June 2016. When contacted, FashionMia told me I did order the item received. I emailed back to FashionMia the order confirmation..."
- "Kabam is becoming to be absolutely trash, making the p2w (Pay To Win) and also being less enjoyable. Spending large amounts of money daily wouldn't even make it enjoyable. They..."
- "This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."