Dallas, Texas

Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector.Meritage refused and cancelled contract after holding us in contract for 10 months without delivering the contracted property.

Faulty repairs, denial of inspection and 5 closing dates they couldn't make due to holes in soffit, brick veneer; and unfinished interior items to include plumbing hanging out of the wall in one of the bathrooms.

Tried to force us to accept the house with walls unfinished, paint in the carpet.The house looked horrible.

Review about: House.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meritage Homes?

Comments

It seems to be tradition for meritage homes, it stems from the top and on down. We all ( couple M.H subdivisions in NC) seem to have the same issues and more. They collect their money and wipe their hands clean and leave it to you and home warranty to handle , which they know is a pain.

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more