We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine.The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine ...
we would have sank. We limped back to the ramp and were able to get it out of the water. It was missing a bolt and the others were loose. Within a few months we had another issue with the engine that required warranty work.
THEN, with the engine with less than 100 hours on it, the power steering leaked, got hot, and caught fire! The engine has to be replaced as well as damage to our boat engine compartment, cushions, etc.
The warranty is going to cover all of the work including a new Mercruiser engine and we don't want it!If not for having the fire estinguisher on board we could have been seriously injured or killed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Mercruiser Boat Engine
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..."
- "The Journey Begins! My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was approximately 10 years ago. I had the pleasure of sailing on Serenade of the Seas in an Owners Suite...."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "This is most definitely true! Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband He has beaten and talked in details about how he..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Bought a 400.00Executive office chair from the Sanford, NC Badcock. Chair started to fall apart a few months later. Called and was basically told "too bad, so sad". Had..."