tried to borrow money for a business.Went as far as signing proposed offer contract.
Was told for months that everything was going good with our loan. We also paid $7500.00 for supposedly down payment or good faith payment. We complained about it taking so long and not being updated about the progress of loan other than everything going great.
We was told that this load was difficult to do (first we heard of this) and they would gladly stop and give our money back so we decided to cease the process.Now we were told we couldn't get our money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."