tried to borrow money for a business.Went as far as signing proposed offer contract.
Was told for months that everything was going good with our loan. We also paid $7500.00 for supposedly down payment or good faith payment. We complained about it taking so long and not being updated about the progress of loan other than everything going great.
We was told that this load was difficult to do (first we heard of this) and they would gladly stop and give our money back so we decided to cease the process.Now we were told we couldn't get our money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."