tried to borrow money for a business.Went as far as signing proposed offer contract.
Was told for months that everything was going good with our loan. We also paid $7500.00 for supposedly down payment or good faith payment. We complained about it taking so long and not being updated about the progress of loan other than everything going great.
We was told that this load was difficult to do (first we heard of this) and they would gladly stop and give our money back so we decided to cease the process.Now we were told we couldn't get our money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."