tried to borrow money for a business.Went as far as signing proposed offer contract.

Was told for months that everything was going good with our loan. We also paid $7500.00 for supposedly down payment or good faith payment. We complained about it taking so long and not being updated about the progress of loan other than everything going great.

We was told that this load was difficult to do (first we heard of this) and they would gladly stop and give our money back so we decided to cease the process.Now we were told we couldn't get our money back.

Review about: Business Loans.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Merchmedia Now?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Chase Bank "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..." Read more Bridgecrest - 2011 Kia Motors Optima Car Review Bridgecrest "My car was totaled almost three weeks ago, which by the way wasn't my husband's fault and I'm still without a vehicle, he almost lost his life and I have..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more