I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!!I could find two arrest records on line.
Once for violent assault and another for DUI. God knows what else he did that I can't find on the internet. He has all my financial information. I run a small business in upstate NY and now i'm worried.
I can't afford to be scammed by an obvious *** artist. I guess this will teach me to go with a well known company instead of one with 1 or 2 people.
I found this link so other business owners don't think I'm making this up.http://jail.com/arrest-records/mark-sodon-5945563
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "I recently wired 9000 php via Remitly to be picked up at M Luillhier Kalamansig,Sultan Kudarat. My aunt went there three times to pick up the money BUT WAS DENIED..the..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Total scam!! The items you ordered will never look like the picture of their website!! And still trying to get my money back with no luck yet... :( ..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."