MARK SODON MERCHANT SERVICES ARRESTED MULTIPLE TIMES

2 of 5 Merchant Services reviews

I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!!I could find two arrest records on line.

Once for violent assault and another for DUI. God knows what else he did that I can't find on the internet. He has all my financial information. I run a small business in upstate NY and now i'm worried.

I can't afford to be scammed by an obvious *** artist. I guess this will teach me to go with a well known company instead of one with 1 or 2 people.

I found this link so other business owners don't think I'm making this up.http://jail.com/arrest-records/mark-sodon-5945563

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
2 of 5 Merchant Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 16, 2015 #959209 Binghamton, New York, United States

How has your experience been with actually the services so far? Are you still using them today? We have been using them for about 18 months and have had a good experience so far. I've known Mr. Sodon for some time and he has been incredibly helpful with our business. If a DWI is the prerequisite to what your defining him as, then we have a bigger issue in the world today. Seems a bit gossipy to just make an anonymous post.
As a customer and professional acquaintance of him and his company, allow me to correct some inaccuracies posted above. The company is a very well-known national company and isn’t composed of just 1-2 people. This is a company that is very involved with many social and financial organizations and have an incredible approach to business. I suggest visiting one of their customer centers in person if anyone has doubts or concerns. My guess is that you'll be impressed.
Have you made any attempt to contact them with your concerns?

0 3 Reply

Jan 28 #1102248

I don't know who responded to this but they are spreading a lot of bull. This company is a joke. They were kicked out of their office in Downtown Binghamton. I run into people daily that have worked for fusion and have had horrible experiences working for them. I see now they have closed down their website thefusionway. Bottom line don't trust them. If you are processing with them I recommend you look elsewhere. Mark Sodon is no longer working for fusion or if he is he took on a second job.

3 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1112940

Haha, Mark is probably the one who originally replied to this. Stay clear of doing business with Fusion, Mark Sodon or John Lomax. It's a waste of your time and money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Merchant Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×