I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!!I could find two arrest records on line.
Once for violent assault and another for DUI. God knows what else he did that I can't find on the internet. He has all my financial information. I run a small business in upstate NY and now i'm worried.
I can't afford to be scammed by an obvious *** artist. I guess this will teach me to go with a well known company instead of one with 1 or 2 people.
I found this link so other business owners don't think I'm making this up.http://jail.com/arrest-records/mark-sodon-5945563
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Please never use MOBILETOPUP.CO.IN website for recharge & payments , since they are cheating online by taking our money. So please don’t use & block that website, & Also..."
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "i sent money to my husband in nigeria and my daughter, sent in 4 lots of $500, when they presented their collection numbers, they were told one lot had been..."
- "Total scam!! The items you ordered will never look like the picture of their website!! And still trying to get my money back with no luck yet... :( ..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."