Melloy Nissan of Albuquerque

1 of 1 Melloy Nissan reviews

I recently purchased a used 2009 Nissan 370z from Melloy Nissan dealership thinking I was getting the best deal on the planet when in reality it wasn't so.My problems all started a month age when one of my friends notice that one of my tires on my 370z were oxidized in the treads which I also took pictures of.

I checked all four tires and they where all doing the same thing I also check the date of the OEM Yokohama ADVAN Sport, which is April 3, 2008 for the fronts, and April 4, 2008 for the rears. I later took my car over to Melloy Nissan where they referred me to Discount Tires to get them replaced. The Discount Tire sales man quoted me a price of $1300.00 to have my tires replaced. The sales man also referred to my factory OEM tires as hazardous and I should be careful driving.

Recently tonight I attempted to have the tires replaced as I was instructed to by Assistant Sales Manager Brandon Pierce over the past weekend. Service Advisor Brian Dau stated that there is nothing that he would do about the tires. I then proceed to try and speak with the General Manager Guy Melloy, who was not available, I asked for the General Mangers card so that I may speak with him about the hazardous tires and I was given Roy Benson who is not the General Manager.

I am completely fed up with Melloy Nissan and if I can I will not be returning to them for any kind or service to my Z.Tonight

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Melloy Nissan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31, 2015 #1028006

You bought a used car, which means the tires are not new.
If you wanted mew tires, you should have arranged for it when you bought the car.
I guess if the radiator starts leaking, you want them to give you a new radiator?
Next time buy a new car with a warranty, don't expect all parts on a used car to be new!

Ripped off

Feb 20, 2012 #433821

I had the same problem but with shocks and the timeline was 4 days. Who ever did the safety inspection is either incompetent or dishonest. Maybe now we know what department "Boo Hoo" works in!

Nismo450Z

Feb 27, 2011 #254180

You must work for them. There is no need for name calling, but if that makes you feel like a better person go right ahrad. Its ok I'm no longer upset about it just want to warn others about the shady business Melloy Nissan practices.

Boo Hoo

Feb 27, 2011 #254176 Kholargos, Attica, Greece

Oh just shut up your pie hole, jack ***!!!
You bought a car with **as is** on the window sticker. What's the matter, you cannot see your tires when you looked at car before buying/ You inbred piece of doggie ***!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Melloy Nissan.
Filing a new complaint about
×