I just joined, but I'm canceling.
I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum (proven to be a carrier of carcinogens - unregulated in Canada) and Dimethicone (not extremely harmful, but far from natural and has many negative effects on skin), plus a long list of other ingredients in each of the products I ordered. Even the cleaning products aren't trustworthy. See attached... "Naturally derived water softening agent. Naturally derived enzymes."... Come on!! Opium is naturally derived - doesn't mean it is good for me!! Those aren't "ingredients" - they're a cryptic description of who knows what!!! Peanuts are natural, but deadly to people who have an allergy.
The fact that this company promotes itself as all-natural is baffling. And the fact that people just believe it and promote it without reading labels and doing research is exactly what they want.
I'm especially upset about it because I was very eager to start selling for them! I bought in.. And now I feel duped.
I don't even care that much about all natural... But I care that I was lied to and misled. Their products all have one or two natural ingredients - but they're NOT all-natural.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Melaleuca Renew Lotion
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "To whom this may concern I always buy your shoes love them but 1 and a half months ago I bought a pair of ladies go walk shoes the 1..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."