Melaleuca - Preferred customers who can't afford the 35pts monthly order.

269 of 518 Melaleuca reviews

We love this product but want to stay as a preferred customer, as not interested in building a business but joined to support our daughter in building her Melaleuca business .We are both on a disability pension and finding it hard to find $100 dollars a month on an order.

As there is only 2 of us our products last a while.if we were able to order on as needed basis, which maybe a smaller order each month, it would suit our budget better.

Don't want to stop buying this product .Is there anyone else in the same position.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 47 Yes 47 39 No 39
Had the same issue 68 Yes 68
269 of 518 Melaleuca reviews

Jan 08 #1267875 Saint Charles, Illinois, United States

Why do you find some friends that may want to order some products and just charge them your price plus the shipping. I'm doing that with a friend. It seems to work.
Just a suggestion. Good luck

Dec 02, 2016 #1249076

I agree I love their products. But always need them evry month and can't afford the monthly payment either.
What 2 do

Nov 18, 2016 #1242767 Palm Bay, Florida, United States

I was a preferred customer in the past. Are you still a member? I am wanting to order some things. I would have welcomed someone to order part of mine so I understand what you mean about the required order. If you are still in it email me . dwcollector@gmail.com

Kumar Advisory Group

Nov 13, 2016 #1240215 Farmington, Michigan, United States

You can call Melaleuca and tell them that you want to change your membership to being a direct customer. There is no minimum point purchase at that level but the products will not be discounted.

Oct 23, 2016 #1231053

Yes,I am also on Disability. Love the products,but money is tight.

Oct 12, 2016 #1226007 Lewes, Delaware, United States

I could just shop at a local natural market and not be obligated every month or pay shipping for the same quality products.

Smart

Oct 12, 2016 #1226003 Lewes, Delaware, United States

Ya, I agree the prices and points system is kidda unsettling. I don't think that you really need all that much. It last awhile and the variety isn't fit for that kind of demand.

Apr 25, 2016 #1149556

Anon
I've been in Melaleuca 2 times. I like the products but am on Social Security/Disability also and can't afford to commit to over $60 a month...especially when you can't use the products up in a month when living by yourself.
I stopped being a preferred customer a few months ago...I was only signed up for 3-5 months or so. There was no contact from my upline once I signed up nor from corporate after I quit except corporate did say they were sorry I was resigning.

Mar 29, 2016 #1135703

If you really think about it!
You are really not spend any new money.
Instead of buying your products for a brink and mortar store for example: Walmart, Wall-greens, or CVS your are buying the same products online store. This alone will save you gas.
What you are doing is buying better quality of products and that is 4x to 6x concentrated which in the long run will save you a lot of money.

2 6 Reply

Mar 20, 2016 #1130602

I have no problem with preferred customer who can order 35 points. Use your wise how to pay cheap products with 35 points. I'm always pay between $60-80. Nothing wrong with my budget because I have good wise how to save it. :)

2 1 Reply
Ufo

Mar 20, 2016 #1130599

Simple use direct customer.:)

2 1 Reply

Mar 12, 2016 #1126354

Surprisingly I hear about some who find it a challenge reaching the 35 point threshold. Although I personally know they must still be shopping at local stores for more expensive versions of the products Melaleuca has to offer, the fact is that it is NOT a requirement to spend 35 points every single month. This is one of the most misunderstood things about the membership.
If a person does not mind forfeiting all the Preferred Customer benefits like discounts at over 600 Online retailers, 15% Loyalty Shopping dollars on every order, and more, it is very easy to adjust the membership. I help people do this all the time.
If anybody has not shopped for at least 6 months, I highly recommend they contact me and I can help customize a membership to fit their needs.
janice@globalwellnessandhealthgroup.com

1 3 Reply

Mar 05, 2016 #1122521

I have enjoyed the products I've used so far and finally 3rd month of ordering have it down a little better not to spend as much. It's only 2 people in my household and mainly just 1 using the items. I will not need to order every month. I will suspend and will see, was promised they will not ship automatic, if I suspend and then if/when I order again I can change it back. I would not order direct, no matter how much I like the items, due to such high price. I did not spend as much regular shopping and now find I'm really spending more. I also feel though as their company motto help those save money and learn financial freedom incredible that they would do auto ships causing ppl to spend money when they don't want to. I would not want to work for them because I don't believe their ethics match their words. Sorry Mel. on a scale of 1-10 you only rate a 5 and that's for your products only. Which if you want to pay the high price you can also order thru Amazon.

2 2 Reply
Ro

Feb 24, 2016 #1117104 Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, United States

W have been with Melaleuca since 1994 approx. and had been preferred customers until a few years ago. We went to direct customer.
Today I made an order and didn't mind the direct customer prices. When the order was done online and processed they gave me a PREFERRED CUSTOMER price I'm the total. I hope they don't put us back in as preferred customers as I do not order every month.
Have they changed the way to order or are we getting the preferred pricing because we have been members for so long?
Thanks!

0 1 Reply

Feb 05, 2016 #1106957

Yes I am in the same position and would love a solution

Mar 12, 2016 #1126072 Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Email me: justinesbarnyard@gmail.com
I have a solution for you :) A way to get the products you want and not worry about spending a certain amount each month...just what you need.

justinesbarnyard

Mar 15, 2016 #1127533 Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I can not figure out how to delete my anonymous comment above...anyone know how? I didn't mind sharing, but I shouldn't have put my email address right there. I should have put a different form of contact.

Feb 04, 2016 #1106631

I love Melaleuca products I was a preferred customer but I cannot afford 35 points every month can I still buy Melaleuca products

6 5 Reply

Mar 12, 2016 #1126074

Email me: justinesbarnyard@gmail.com
I might have a solution for you!

1-20 of 58 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Melaleuca.
Filing a new complaint about
×