Baltimore, Maryland

I like the idea of better quality with less chemicals, but at frequently 20 to 50 % higher prices, I'll shop walmart... and the few food and vitamin products I tried were mediocre at best.

In the modern age, having to print, scan, and return a cancellation to cancle your account is enough to *** me off and guarantee I won't be back.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Melaleuca Vitamins
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Submit review

Comments

Kathy

Got they right.Same experience!

Anyone is crazy to get involved with this company on any level. I just signed up to buy a few products. When they arrived and decided not for me, i had to jump thru hoops to cancel. Ridiculous!

Have to write 50 words to post here. Already had my say.

Don't say we didn't warn you.Scammer company

Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more From the CEO/Founder of Glam Seamless-Alexandra Cristin Glam Seamless "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..." Read more Melaleuca - Best online health and wellness store! Thank you. Melaleuca "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..." Read more The Hurrycane - Height adjustment pin sheared The Hurrycane "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more