2.2K views 4 comments

Pyramid scheme, over priced and hidden costs associated with Handling fees.Stay away and don't be duped by the pressuring sales people who earn their commisions based on conning you into their pyramid scheme.

We said yes to a friend for some multi vitamins and tue next thing we know they have signed us up for a preffered customers membership and automatically deducted $128aud off the bank account and posted our goods to us. They offered to refund us for the goods but not the handling fee even though we dis not order the goods.

Huge scam people stay away stay away!Snall print specialists!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Submit review

Comments

Jesse

The bad practices of your "friend" should not represent the values of the company.The company didn't ask your "friend" to register you as a preferred customer without your consent.

Don't blame the company for the dishonest actions of your "friend".

(I am not a rep) Unfortunately some people try to get away with scamming people by using legit companies and services.Know WHO wronged you before you blame the company.

JOLYPI

It is certainly possible that you were not advised of all the details of the membership.If this is the case, it's unfortunate.

Your friend should have explained all the details. However, you did sign an agreement or verbally agree over the phone with this company. This agreement would have stated that if you did not place an order by the end of each month, a backup order would be sent to you. You even have the option to select your own backup order, but it is encouraged to place an order prior to the end of the month.

So you are blaming the company for you not reading the details of the agreement?In addition, most companies would not offer a full refund for the product price.

Roundo N
to JOLYPI Woodbury, New Jersey, United States #1315156

Amazon would give you a full refund of the purchase price. This company is one big scam...

to JOLYPI San Carlos, California, United States #1317444

Why would anyone sign up for this if you are forced to place an order each month or get dinged if you don't?Talk about pressure!

Yes, this sounds like a pyramid scheme.

Easy enough to pick up your health food products at your grocery store as more and more of them are carrying lines of organic wellness products.Or go online and order from Vitacost at a discount.