Meksol India Siemens CAD MONEY LOOTERS

1 of 1 Meksol India reviews

Update added by user Nov 29

Resolved

Original review posted by user Apr 18

Its my passion to learn Siemens NX software. I found out Authorized training centers at bangalore, "MEKSOL India Engineering Solution Pvt Ltd". Contacted (Mr. Sreejith Nair, | Tel: 4222321316 / 8220042500 Email : info@shubantech.in / sreejith@shubantech.in). As per his information i joined the NX Course.

The Director on MeksolIndia, Mr Praveen Kumar, Tel: 41537177, 9880000899 was very talkative and friendly towards us. After completing the course, i paid fees. I asked my certificate. He said it will be delivered to mail from Siemens. I waited for 1 month (Nov-Dec), i requested the reason for delay, director replied, your certificate will be delivered shortly.

Waited (Dec-Jan), He said he had checked, he told certificate will receive shortly.

Waited (Jan-Feb-March), Called him several times, he replied the same. Finally i called Sreejith NAIR, He said some unrealistic reasons and promised me, that my certificate will be delivered in March 28th. I made several calls, every time they said the same.

These people cheated me for 6 months. I searched their back ground. They run several illegal CAD centers under single Siemens authorization license at coimbatore. Once they sell their products, they dont support much. They conduct courses, collect fees, didn't pay taxes. They tell lies and cheat others.

They are very tricky and mislead others, BEWARE of these MONEY LOOTERS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Siemens Nx 10
Review category
Professional Services
review #831639 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meksol India? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Meksol India reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 19 #1146582

Good review. Stay away from such looters.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.