Bengaluru, Karnataka

Update by user Dec 27, 2016

A few statements mentioned in my earlier complaint was a mistake, so I tried to remove the complaint and video from the forum and its corresponding youtube link, but didn't worked out. So, as per the forum procedure, I have submitted necessary document to pissedconsumer.com on 27th Dec to remove the same.

I kindly request to remove this complaint and corresponding video links as soon as possible.

Update by user Nov 29, 2016

Resolved

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2016

Its my passion to learn Siemens NX software. I found out Authorized training centers at bangalore, "MEKSOL India Engineering Solution Pvt Ltd". Contacted (Mr. Sreejith Nair, | Tel: 4222321316 / 8220042500 Email : info@shubantech.in / sreejith@shubantech.in). As per his information i joined the NX Course.

The Director on MeksolIndia, Mr Praveen Kumar, Tel: 41537177, 9880000899 was very talkative and friendly towards us. After completing the course, i paid fees. I asked my certificate. He said it will be delivered to mail from Siemens. I waited for 1 month (Nov-Dec), i requested the reason for delay, director replied, your certificate will be delivered shortly.

Waited (Dec-Jan), He said he had checked, he told certificate will receive shortly.

Waited (Jan-Feb-March), Called him several times, he replied the same. Finally i called Sreejith NAIR, He said some unrealistic reasons and promised me, that my certificate will be delivered in March 28th. I made several calls, every time they said the same.

These people cheated me for 6 months. I searched their back ground. They run several illegal CAD centers under single Siemens authorization license at coimbatore. Once they sell their products, they dont support much. They conduct courses, collect fees, didn't pay taxes. They tell lies and cheat others.

They are very tricky and mislead others, BEWARE of these MONEY LOOTERS.

Review about: Siemens Nx 10.

1.4
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Meksol India Course
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Cheating / $10000
Preferred solution Stay away from cheaters

Had an Experience with Meksol India?

Comments

Good review. Stay away from such looters.