Los Angeles, California

Ich weiß ja nicht wo die "einigen aus deinem letzten Jahrgang" diese "grässlichen" Kleider bestellt haben, aber es ist voll der Blödsinn den du da schreibst.

Ich und viele von meinen Bekannten haben bei www.mein-traumkleid.com bestellt und wir waren ABSOLUT zu frieden!!!!

Die Qualität war echt hochwertig. Toll verarbeitet ... Schöne Farben! Vielleicht nicht ganz so die Farbe wie auf dem Bild, aber hey das Internet und ich wurde von anderen Internetshops schon krasser enttäuscht (ich hab mal "rote" Socken bestellt, die waren aber dann bei Anlieferung PINK).

Also www.mein-traumkleid.com ist echt super und die stehen für Fehler, die sie machen grade.

Jenny

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Price range.

4.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mein Traumkleid?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more