Meganreed Design - Megan Reed (meganreed.me) FAKE Photography Company Scammed Me
Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis. The lawsuit is ongoing and Jo has elected to attempt bankruptcy proceedings to avoid fraud charges. Those proceedings are not going well because she had filed for bankruptcy in May of 2009.
In the meantime, Megan Reed has been an unemployed *** and recently stole multiple personal checks and an I.D. from a coworker. This has been reported to the Greenwood, IN police. She also fraudulently enrolled in a state run low income health insurance plan because she has not paid income taxes in 3 years.
She is currently involved in a check writing scam, in which she deposits checks into a Bank of America ATM which goes to her grandmother's account and bounces. Grandma has Alzheimer's disease and Patti is her daughter. This will show you how truly low Megan Reed is.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megan Photographs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "I recently purchased a 2011 VW Jetta. I've had it now for 3 years. Approximately six months after I purchased it, the radio went dead. Luckily the car was still..."