Meganreed Design - Megan Reed (meganreed.me) FAKE Photography Company Scammed Me
Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis. The lawsuit is ongoing and Jo has elected to attempt bankruptcy proceedings to avoid fraud charges. Those proceedings are not going well because she had filed for bankruptcy in May of 2009.
In the meantime, Megan Reed has been an unemployed *** and recently stole multiple personal checks and an I.D. from a coworker. This has been reported to the Greenwood, IN police. She also fraudulently enrolled in a state run low income health insurance plan because she has not paid income taxes in 3 years.
She is currently involved in a check writing scam, in which she deposits checks into a Bank of America ATM which goes to her grandmother's account and bounces. Grandma has Alzheimer's disease and Patti is her daughter. This will show you how truly low Megan Reed is.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megan Photographs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "Here is a youtube video I put together to warn others about hotwire.com. Their customer service is horrible! Although I used to book EVERY vacation hotel with them, I..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."