Indianapolis, Indiana

Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis. The lawsuit is ongoing and Jo has elected to attempt bankruptcy proceedings to avoid fraud charges. Those proceedings are not going well because she had filed for bankruptcy in May of 2009.

In the meantime, Megan Reed has been an unemployed *** and recently stole multiple personal checks and an I.D. from a coworker. This has been reported to the Greenwood, IN police. She also fraudulently enrolled in a state run low income health insurance plan because she has not paid income taxes in 3 years.

She is currently involved in a check writing scam, in which she deposits checks into a Bank of America ATM which goes to her grandmother's account and bounces. Grandma has Alzheimer's disease and Patti is her daughter. This will show you how truly low Megan Reed is.

Review about: Megan Photographs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meganreed Design?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.