Megan Abbott Photography - Professional Wedding Photographer
Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen.Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable.
This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for their wedding. I paid her in full when I hired her. I hope no one else suffers the disappointment we have gone through.
Thankfully we have some pictures our guests took. Showed up at the wedding in shorts. Never introduced herself. I had to approach her and ask if she was the photographer.
These are just a few samples of her photos.
Her group picture had the groom hidden in the back Unable to find.Another family member looked like the groom in the photo
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megan Abbott Wedding Photography
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Hello everyone, I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new..."
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."