Megan Abbott Photography - Professional Wedding Photographer
Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen.Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable.
This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for their wedding. I paid her in full when I hired her. I hope no one else suffers the disappointment we have gone through.
Thankfully we have some pictures our guests took. Showed up at the wedding in shorts. Never introduced herself. I had to approach her and ask if she was the photographer.
These are just a few samples of her photos.
Her group picture had the groom hidden in the back Unable to find.Another family member looked like the groom in the photo
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megan Abbott Wedding Photography
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I took my son there to get his 2 year old, pictures taken asked for a female photographer, and got a male one. My son..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."