I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough..The Stan person is extremely racist and rude.

He said that I did not smile enough and my angle is bad. Do you think it is enough to reject the application to hiking group? How can anyone be judged by selfie? I was just trying to sign up for hiking and maybe meet people in 50th that I can hike or bike sometimes.

However, this group looks more like a dating or hookup site if people are accepted by their look.I am glad that I did not meet their 'look' criteria and did not have to deal with stan like people.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Meetup Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meetup?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Meetup - FULL MOON ADVENTURES, SCOTT JANZ WILL RIP YOU OFF Meetup "Scott William Janz originally of Peoria Il, of the website/blog scottjanz.com and arrested for battery on 2011-09-04 by Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is now the lead organizer on a Meetup..." Read more Join Pissed Consumer Business Solutions Program! Pissed Consumer "How often do people talk about your company on the Internet? How often do they complain online? How often do you find complaints about your company on Pissed Consumer? Visit your..." Read more 800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more 800Notes Phone Number Lookup Fake Review 800notes "These people from 800notes are troublemakers! They stalk review sites, post a bunch of nonsense and then brag about it in their forums. The last 2 reviews are filled with..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more