Medtronic Diabetes - All of above

1 of 1 Medtronic Diabetes reviews

Yes, their billing sucks. Although I pay bills on time every bill from them says that my account is on hold because of non-payent. When I call them they say that everything is OK and to ignore it.

The CGMS is very inaccurate. I have had levels as low as 36 and the meter was showing 90's. (See snapshots of the CGMS Data Sheet) When you call them it is always your fault or everything is within + or - 20%. The Enlite sensors are supposed to be better and accurate for 6 days. The old ones were good only for 3 days, but I used to restart the same sensor and get 6 days out of it, as suggested by my CDE. So the new one is no different.

The pump itself is OK.

I tried to file a complaint with FDA using Form 3500B. This form must be faxed, cannot be sent as email attachment. The problem is: some fields have so much data in them, one has to scroll down to read everything. When it is printed only the top few lines print. I called FDA, but should have known better than that. Nobody over there could tell me how to do file on line.

I got the pump and the CGMS about 6 months ago, so will have to wait for another 2-1/2 years to get another one, according to the insurance co.

Big companies can get away with such things.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Paradigm Insulin Pump And Cgms
Review category
Other
review #879022

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Medtronic Diabetes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Medtronic Diabetes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Medtronic Diabetes.
Filing a new complaint about
×