Evansville, Wisconsin

Update by user Dec 26, 2015

No response from Medicare as expected.A good way for the government to take care of "population control ".

Do not pay for needed medical supplies so when the person gets too bad they will just die. Am trying to down load the correct picture of the damage to the skin but seems to not be working.

But it is not like anyone cares any way.Our "system and government" are a joke.

Update by user Nov 26, 2015

This picture shows what Medicare makes me endure month after month by not giving me enough supplies.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015

Medicare is a joke!They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot keep the appliance on my skin because the skin is oozing so bad from the burn.

They would rather let people suffer and pay thousands of dollars for a surgery that could have been avoided if they would only give a person what they need. Obviously they do not care about people anymore .

Sure love us paying all our money in all our lives but when we need it, they surely don't want to pay anything.What a flawed system.

Review about: Medicare Insurance.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Medicare?

Comments