Medicalert Foundation - Www.medicalalert.com sucks
I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95.Why?
They take the money out of my checking account every month there is no reason for them to steal extra with lies. When we upgraded our system with them we were told there would be no added cost. Lies.
they charged extra and at the time they started this trash of sending letters for extra payment or they would turn it off.I am done getting the shaft from them so go ahead and turn it off or refund my excessive charges and they can stop their lies and threats.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- " 1 review 5.0 star rating 5/13/2016 I bought vanity, bed room set and dining table from here and it's fabulous. I get so many compliments on my furniture and people think it's..."
- "I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9. At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99. I should have just hung..."
- " L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum Since I have used this product my hair is falling out at the root. I am a retired Cosmetologist and have..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."