Medicalert Foundation - Www.medicalalert.com sucks
I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95.Why?
They take the money out of my checking account every month there is no reason for them to steal extra with lies. When we upgraded our system with them we were told there would be no added cost. Lies.
they charged extra and at the time they started this trash of sending letters for extra payment or they would turn it off.I am done getting the shaft from them so go ahead and turn it off or refund my excessive charges and they can stop their lies and threats.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."