Medical Genomics Ltd - The Company Delivered not What Was Advertised
I’m reporting about fraud company MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD. The websites are http://www.medicalgenomics.co.uk and http://www.dnktest.ru/ This Company is registered in the UK and I made a payment of Euro 1,800.00 to their UK bank account.
The representative of the company promised to do the DNA tests to trace ethnic identity of mine and my relatives. What I’ve got is Wikipedia style brief review of the history of mankind supported by pictures of mountains and rock paintings (one of the reports is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/999whue3516oz7z/001.pdf).
Here is copy/paste from the DNA Tests results I've got: Stone tools became more varied and complex, and the bow and arrows was invented. In Europe, humans began to experiment with primitive art, hardening clay figures of people and animals by firing them in an oven at high temperatures… and many other information about cave art, language development and ancient skeletal remains that took place 40 000-50 000 years ago.
In the news ad specified on the website of the company http://www.dnktest.ru/ the director of the company, Andrey Semikhodskiy, accurately detects the ethnic identity of two people who submitted the DNA test. The translation of the transcript is as follows:
Karnelia 45% of her relatives are from Western Africa because of these she has dark color of skin
35% are from Eastern Asia and Karnelia has slanting eyes,
20% percent of ancestry is from Southern France, Spain or Portugal.
The second test on the news ad is for Ivan. Mr. Andrey tells that the father of Ivan has Afro-Caribbean and origins and his mother is Russian or Ukrainian.
The video is in Russian and can be watched here http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=322056
Both results on the ad are very accurate and related to the world we live today and to the families of the people who allegedly passed the DNA tests but the results I’ve got looks like a joke.
According to the report, my mother’s ancestry believed to have originated 30-40,000.00 years ago in Western Eurasia, possibly in the Caucasus Mountains. From there, members of this halpogroup spread throughout the Europe. This is almost the same as I will write that the first human originates possibly in Africa and spread all-around the Europe… and I paid for this so called medical DNA tests Euro 1,800.00!
I wanted to submit the medical DNA test for immigration purposes to proof the ethnic identity but the files I received can’t be used for ANY purposes.
When I called to the company, Mr. Andrey insisted that they trace the ethnic identity very accurately but I got ridiculous results. My wife is from Ukraine. She is blond with blue eyes. At least six generations have blond hear and blue or green eyes. According to the report my wife has Sindhi identity and originates from Pakistan, India or Northern Iraq. This is complete nonsense.
After I’ve understood that the reports are randomly combined pieces of information, I called and spoke to Mr. Andrey Semikhodskiy, the director of Medical Genomics, and asked him about refund. He refused to issue refund and told me that if I will publish information about this fraud online he will suit me.
I strongly believe that Andrey did not do any tests at all. Most likely he has few files in his PC and puts the names on randomly chosen files but I can’t prove this. What I can prove is huge discrepancies between what has been advertised with Karnelia and Ivan and what I got. The reports I’ve got don’t even have any logo or contact information of MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD and signature of the person who did the tests.
MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD delivered me evident and pure fraud! Keep away from any services of this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dna Test
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."