100% full Not resolved

I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop.

She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions.

Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin

Elizabeth Gilbert

hecaterose@yahoo.com

egilbert@mectechsolutions.com

9729976999

mectechsolutions.com

Review about: Web Design Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MecTechSolutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Corel - No support Corel "I bought Pinnacle Studio and started to use it and after a while a wanted to use it on my laptop as well during travelling. It did not work and..." Read more Zarantech - S4 HANA training with the ZARAN Tech Trainer Naveen/Siddhartha is waste of hard earned Money. Zarantech "I enrolled S4 HANA Simple Finance training with Zaran Tech trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. We get more informative and well explained documents in Google comparative to training material from trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. Zaran..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more