100% full Not resolved

I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop.

She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions.

Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin

Elizabeth Gilbert

hecaterose@yahoo.com

egilbert@mectechsolutions.com

9729976999

mectechsolutions.com

Review about: Web Design Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MecTechSolutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zarantech - S4 HANA training with the ZARAN Tech Trainer Naveen/Siddhartha is waste of hard earned Money. Zarantech "I enrolled S4 HANA Simple Finance training with Zaran Tech trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. We get more informative and well explained documents in Google comparative to training material from trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. Zaran..." Read more Live Agent - Live production. Live Agent "my name is ronald comply a lot for my life for working during adequate and sufficient time and go to school at time to get custermes the right product for..." Read more CJS CD Keys - Sent me 3 used keys, then called me a liar and are now ignoring me CJS CD Keys "My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which..." Read more 50 Floor - Horrible dishonest unprofessional 50 Floor "Our next step is getting a lawyer. We had their high end wood laminate installed in our bathroom, kitchen, and den. Install went fine. A few days after install we..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more