Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

I have been obsessed with a beautiful Modica 102" White Entertainment Center w/LED lighting in the cabinetry....a couple of years ago I saw it advertised (from Facebook) for $1,099. So recently I saw it again for $1,299 and figured it was higher because of inflation, and Affirm gave me an offer.

I jumped on it as the payments were affordable, so I made the purchase.

Literally, less than 5 days later a friend of mine wanted to see the unit I purchased after telling her about it, so I went on their website and pulled up the Modica unit and it was $1,099!!! AND it was NOT listed "on sale".!!!

I was in shock so I looked for a number to contact Meble and their wasn't one! Only an email, so I emailed them and told them about the price difference and the response I received was "we do not price match".

I wrote them back and said, you can't "price match" your own pricing, only honor it and I'm asking you to honor the $200 difference.

Again I got the same bs response! Unreal.

The real kicker is yet again about 10 days later I looked it up on their website again and it was $899!!!!! UNREAL business practices, not fair at all!

I want ALL customers that are considering a purchase at MEBLE to KNOW what they are dealing with.

This IS NOT exclusive furnishing, they are "okay", but definitely NOT high end furnishings, more like IKEA styled furnishings.

The pictures do NOT best convey what these pieces look like, they are not the same up close and personal.

I should have checked the better business bureau before I made this purchase and seen the negative reviews, but I was too overwhelmed with the beauty of the picture and thinking how nice it would look in my living room.

It took 7 hours to put it together and was cumbersome, directions are poorly written and parts not identified well, we had to guess a lot! The led lighting makes the unit look CHEAP because they are not hidden but SEEN :( and lastly, if you decide you don't want it, their is a 50% restocking fee!

User's recommendation: Be aware that this IS NOT high end furnishings as advertised or pictured, low grade IKEA styled furnishings and no customer support at all, no way to contact the company and you will NOT get a resolution.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Lakeland, Florida